OneWire-UART Platform independent library to interface 1-Wire devices over UART protocol
OneWire-UART library is designed to communicate with 1-Wire devices over UART protocol on your favourite microcontroller.
Why UART for 1-Wire?
- 1-Wire protocol fits UART specifications at 9600 and 115200 bauds
- Hardware is responsible for timing characteristics
- Works with operating system due to HW time management
- Allows DMA on the high-performance microcontrollers
- Different device drivers included
- DS18x20 temperature sensor
- User friendly license
- Sources and releases available on official Github repository
- Full documentation available
A full documentation with examples.
It is always nice to hear ideas from others. You are welcome to give a feature request or report a bug.
Official repository for OneWire-UART Library is available on Github.