LwMEM Platform independent implementation of standard memory allocation functions (malloc, calloc, realloc, free), optimized for embedded systems
Platform independent implementation of standard memory allocation functions (malloc, calloc, realloc, free), optimized for embedded systems.
- Written in ANSI C99, compatible with size_t for size data types
- Implements standard C library functions for memory allocation, malloc, calloc, realloc and free
- Supports different memory regions to allow use of framented memories
- Uses first-fit algorithm to search free block
- Implements optimized reallocation algorithm to find best block
- Suitable for embedded applications with fragmented memories
- Suitable for automotive applications
- Operating system ready
- 100% open source, code available
- User friendly MIT license
- Sources and releases available on official Github repository
- Full documentation available
A full documentation with examples.
It is always nice to hear ideas from others. You are welcome to give a feature request or report a bug.
Official repository for LwMEM Library is available on Github.