GPS NMEA parser Platform independent NMEA 0183 parser for GPS systems
GPS NMEA parser is a library to read GPS sentences and parse them into user friendly form.
- Platform independent, easy to port
- Written in ANSI C89
- Parser has built-in support for 4 GPS statements
- GPGGA: GPS fix data
- GPGSA: GPS active satellites and dillusion of position
- GPGSV: List of satellites in view zone
- GPRMC: Recommended minimum specific GPS/Transit data
- Support for custom GPS statements for user specific applications
- Low-level layer is separated from application layer, thus allows you to add custom communication with GPS device
- Free of charge
- Source code available on Github
A full documentation and download links.
It is always nice to hear ideas from others. You are welcome to give a feature request or report a bug.
Official repository for GPS NMEA parser library is available on Github.