EasyGUI Platform independent graphical user interface for embedded systems
EasyGUI is a simple graphical user interface library for embedded systems. It was built as a part of master project on University. It supports Windows 98 default style and function overview.
- Platform independent, written in C99
- Low-level layer separated of high level API
- Windows 98 design by default
- Supports windows based widgets and easy API to create custom widget on demand
- Support for multitouch
- Support for touch events (click, double click, move, etc) and gestures (zoom in, zoom out, etc)
- Support for UTF-8 API
- Support for keyboard input
- Support for complete event-driven programming design
- Support for different image depths
- Can be highly optimized for hardware, specially for STM32 Chrom-ART 2D Accelerator
- And much more
It is always nice to hear ideas from others. You are welcome to give a feature request or report a bug.
Official repository for EasyGUI Graphical User interface is available on Github.